Your organisation’s System Administrator will need to enable your mobile device in the desktop version of HSBCnet:
- Open User and Account Management > User Management.
- Locate the user profile and select ‘View user details’.
- In the ‘Profile’ page, select ‘Edit user profile’.
- In the ‘Mobile device’ dropdown list on the ‘User details’ page, select ‘Yes’.
If your profile is set up with dual authorisation, another System Administrator will need to approve the change.
Once your System Administrator has granted you access, you can activate your mobile device in the HSBCnet Mobile app. If you don’t have the app on your device, you can download it from the Apple App Store or Google PlayTM.
To activate your mobile device:
- Log on to the HSBCnet Mobile app with your Security Device.
- Go to the menu and select ‘Settings’.
- Switch on the ‘Mobile authentication’ option and follow the on-screen prompts to set up your device and PIN.